BABTAC or ABT?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lilai

Reaction score
Hi , My insurance is due for renewal. I have a home based salon and have mobile service as an option. To cover myself, salon and my clients which of these companies do you recommend?

Most of us would probably say the company we are insured with. I personally like BABTAC. I see the word BABTAC and think 'Professional'. They insist on seeing all your certificates before they insure you, so no grey areas. Can't speak for ABT as I don't ever shop around, I just renew every year with BABTAC! Hope that helps!

Vicki x

Hi Lilai,

Thanks for the mention! We’d love to have you on board with us! It’s really easy to join, either by phone on 01452 623110 (option 1) or online at BABTAC, the British Association of Beauty Therapy and Cosmetology.

There’s a few other threads on here about insurance which might help you…
• http://www.salongeek.com/biz-geek/228438-insurance.html

Our insurance includes £6million professional and public liability insurance as well as a whole range of benefits. Without boring you on the details on here, more information is available here: BABTAC, the British Association of Beauty Therapy and Cosmetology

If you have any specific questions, please do ask us or alternatively, call the membership team!

We’d love to have you on board if we’re right for you!

The BABTAC Team

My heart belongs to BABTAC:Love:

Thank you so much for your advice. I am currently with BABTAC. I was not sure how I could benefit with the promotion side of it during the year of my insurance, I felt the form to attend the promotion but I probably missed so many things. I wasn't sure how to get the best or its other benefits. I like the brand. I was a bit attracted by the ABT because of the Guild news (It is very informative, but Vitality is more advertisement), I understand the importance of the coverage... but I need to decide ? :)

I am Going with SalonGold, a few people i know are currently with them, and they are fab as well as cheap!

Another vote for BABTAC :)

Latest posts

Back