Baby boomer nails using gel? Help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Is it possible to do a baby boomer look with gel using dual forms ? Without dual forms ? If so how ?

Is it possible to do a baby boomer look with gel using dual forms ? Without dual forms ? If so how ?

As you have confirmed in another of your threads that you are not a nail professional, we cannot unfortunately offer you any help or advice, other than to consider undertaking an accredited nail course or training.

As you have confirmed in another of your threads that you are not a nail professional, we cannot unfortunately offer you any help or advice, other than to consider undertaking an accredited nail course or training.
That’s stupid. Your basically telling me you can’t give advice ? Then what’s the point of people like me even joining ?

This site is for professionals...

That’s stupid. Your basically telling me you can’t give advice ? Then what’s the point of people like me even joining ?
The site is for professionals. Anyone else who is not Qualified will get the same answer as you have.

Latest posts

Back