Baby girl names?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awe, that's lovely. Congratulations Hun x

My daughter's name is Millie. She's nearly 12. To start with it was just going to be a nickname and she was going to be called Melissa but as my bump grew i started to hate Melissa and thought why bother with it if we were just going to call her Millie. I was very insistent that it was spelt Millie not Milly as the y to me doesn't look pretty and i thought it was the shortened version used mostly as a nickname. I'd never heard of anyone called Millie where we live but as soon as she hit 1 or 2 the name became incredibly popular. I always got asked if it was short for something in her early years but proudly said no that's her full name. I do admit to calling her Millicent or Malificent if she's being a cow bag or just to wind her up. Evil Mummy!

Here's my gorgeous girl a few months ago going to her Year 6 Leavers Prom.

Steph xx

Attachments

• 1411636269347.jpg
    1411636269347.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 201
  • 1411636282238.jpg
    1411636282238.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 204
My two girls are called Scarlett & Teale x

Ah beautiful Hun xx

My little girl was born last Friday and we've finally decided on Ella Grace :) xx

They are both my two girls middle names !!! Great choice and congratulations ;) x

I'm still struggling to find 'that' name :-( Xx

My name is Linden Louise. I have grown up hating my name and wanting to have a more 'common' name but now I love it. I do have some clients that think my name in London 😏.

I have a little girl named Amelia and people shorten to Millie but other favourites of mine are

Bella
Beau
Orla
Florence/ Florrie
Matilda
Martha
Sienna
Luna
Betty
Betsy
Dolly
Dotty
Willow
Anais
Isla
Lillia
Hattie
Lottie
Violet
Ina
Ava
Honey

I could go on girls names are so pretty lol.....

Last edited:
My daughter is called Elsie, her middle name is Bea, as in Beatrice. She's 11 now and there seems to be quite a few little Elsie's around but we haven't met any near her age group, it wasn't a popular name when she was born. If I had a penny for every person that's said to me "Elsie? Ah my great aunt/nan etc was called Elsie" haha. I still love her name as much now as I did back then. Other names that I like:

Blossom
Ivy
Edith
Sophia
Libby
Rose
Rosie
Annie
Lacy

Hayley :)

One of my granddaughters is Amelia, but I call her Mimi - with her parents' blessing!

My granddaughter is Amelia and I call her Mimi 💗 xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I love Lacey Mae!
Or
Thalia
Isabella
Jaime Leigh (could spell lee how you wanted) Jaime is the girls way of spelling Jamie but pronounced the same
One lady I work with has also just called her little girl daisy which is very pretty too x

Loving those answers. I love Honey and thinking that but funnily enough I call her Blossom in my tummy...so maybe Honey Blossom:) xxxxx

Love honey and blossom ...or why not call her Honey Beatrice then you can call her Honey Bea as in (Honey Bee) for short ...just an idea lol

Last edited:
I like that lol

Any more ideas girls? Xx

Natalya
Addison
Tabitha
Orla
Arabella
Aubrey/Aubree
Hope
Peyton
Pearl

X

I like quite a few, here goes :))
Isla
Luna
Pixie
Nevaeh (heaven spelt backwards)
Theo
Saffron
Priseis
Isis
Aurora
Ivy
Kimora
Lilly (after me Nannan)
Elektra
Arwen
Rayne
+ Delphie
Hope you like some :))

I have a friend who's got a little girl called Luna. It's so so pretty :)

Latest posts

Back