Baby girl names?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

missbexxy

Reaction score
Any ideas for unusual pretty girls names ? X

I have a little girl called Amelia, and expecting again if it's a girl we like Imogen and Amber.x

Hello, One of my little girls is called Zephie, everyone alwaus says how unusual it is.

My eldest daugther is called leilani, lani for short, my youngest daughter is laila she was meant to be called leila but her dad changed his mind when we went to register her

miss Beauty-licious

Ooh...yes, two of those I admit are already on my list. It's really hard as nothing is making me go Wow yet though. But I am in the middle of bring very depressed so I don't think anything is making go wow tbh lol xxx

My lil girls r called... tianna and nevaeh, i also did lyk the name caylin but my friend named her lil girl it also like taya x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

My eldest daugther is called leilani, lani for short, my youngest daughter is laila she was meant to be called leila but her dad changed his mind when we went to register her

miss Beauty-licious

Love them names, never heard laila before unless im pronounceing it wrong lol lovely name x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

My youngest has Effie as one of her middle names. I wanted it as a first name but husband was having none of it!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

My daughters are Lilac and Marina x

Other unusual names I like : Pearl, Eloisa, Autumn, Lana, Indigo...

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

My daughter is Yara Minnie. Yara means small butterfly in Arabic x

I have Rhea (means goddess) and Amelia (means hard working).

Sent from my XT1032 using SalonGeek mobile app

I've got a lois & a Maddison x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

I like Vasilisa theres a Russian fairytale called 'Vasilisa the Beautiful' :)

I heard the name whilst watching vampire acadamy and thought it was very unusual but pretty.
Nicknames could be Vassia or lisa :thumbup:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I also love the names
Isabella, Adrianna, Ariana & Anastasia :thumbup: as you can tell I love long names :o

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I love Athena, Aria (my next dogs name), Dot, Grace and Harley.

My girls are called Paris , Ebony , Baylee & Tahlia my oldest niece is called Brishan & I have another niece called Coco. My family like unusual names.

My daughter is called Jasmine, she is olive skinned and the name just suits her so much. Everyone comments on her name. I love the name India too, I'd love to call my next one India if I have a girl. Belle is lovely too :) x

I love the names Freya, Fleur, Florence, Esme, Isla and Rose.

Unfortunately my partner hated all of them and couldn't spell half of them either (what a nause!) so I had to find something else for bump. X

There are some lovely names coming up here guys. I'm appreciating your time.....

Latest posts

Back