Baby Massage Courses

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clare04

Reaction score
:lol:Hi

Do any off you offer Baby Massage in your salons?

Can anyone recommend a course?

Thanks

I am a qualified baby massage instructor.
I trained with the International Association of Infant Massage based in London.
Check the Guild directory, their are about 4 other places offering training (I have just started offering it but am in the North East).

I am a qualified baby massage instructor.
I trained with the International Association of Infant Massage based in London.
Check the Guild directory, their are about 4 other places offering training (I have just started offering it but am in the North East).

Yup, I am a CIMI (Certified Infant Massage Instructor) with the IAIM as well. just preparing for my class tomorrow. Check out About IAIM

Good luck!

I'm also a CIMI with IAIM - I qualified almost 2 years ago and it's a course that's repaid itself a hundred times over.

Whitewave -like you just preparing for my class tomorrow. I always get butterflies before a new group:)

It's week 5 tomorrow.... sob sob... so time to say goodbye to this group. :cry: Still another 3 weeks to go with my other group though.:)

I really enjoy teaching and I love it when I get feedback from parents telling me their baby sleeps better, is less colicky and they are enjoying themselves at the class.

Funny, I have been qualifed for nearly 2 years now as well.

Looks like you get a good response from clients then. In my area the course is given free by Health Visitors.

Wow thank you for your replys

Id love to do baby massage! Are the courses expensive?? x x

Id love to do baby massage! Are the courses expensive?? x x

I charge €50 for a 5 week course which includes:

• 5 x 1 hour teaching and support classes (one class each week)
  • Weekly handouts of the routine, including illustrations and a “colicky baby” section to build your own manual
  • Extra handouts on different baby related subjects
  • A bottle of organic sunflower oil
  • Contact details for further support
  • Refreshments and chat afterwards

Latest posts

Back