baby pink gel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joolz

Reaction score
hi everyone im wondering where i can buy a baby pink coloured gel just to paint onto tips for a coloured french does anyone know of any suppliers aside from bio and calgel as im not trained with them
thanks in advance

Have you seen the new 'opaques' from CND? They come in Cool Pink, Warm Pink and Neutral Pink and are perfect for French.

thankyou for your replies:hug:

Hi There,

I use Ez Flow gel which is really good! It comes with 3 different types of white gel for the french tip and then 2 types of pink. Blush it is a really lovely soft baby pink. They have also just launched a new range of coloured gels, the angel collection is all pinks, shimmery and sparkly, perfect for a french twist!!

Good luck x

thanks angie can you use the options to paint on tips as a french? sorry to sound daft but im just starting out with gels, and using akzentz buff off gels which are great

Yes you can...just sandwich it between your normal gels.

people do just mix nail polish with their gels. never tried it myself but i know a lot of people do it and find it works a treat. xx

Latest posts

Back