Babyliss Roller wax system

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cantrelax

Head in the clouds Geek
Reaction score
Well its reasonably priced! :) Ive not used it so I cant help out with what its like, but I use the Hive Roller Wax system and I love it. Very easy to use, distributes just the right amount of wax onto the skin, and really easy to clean.

xx

Sorry I can't help as I haven't used it.. I have been very impressed by the Babyliss prices for their waxing heaters, they are very reasonable compared to some. I did buy a pair of their heated booties and wasn't impressed at all as they didn't seem to get hot - when I took them back to Sally's they did say it wasn't the first pair they'd had back for that reason.

(When's Capital VAT free day BTW? I think I feel a trip coming on..)

It looks really good hun & a fab price xxxxxxx

I can't comment on the babyliss unit but can also recommend Hive.

i have heard they are still as unhygenic as ordinary wax pots you should try phd waxing its just as easy but 100% hygenic:irked:

I don't want to stir the pot... pun intended ;) however, ordinary wax pots should not be looked at as unhygenic. You cannot get anything from a wax pot.

Ok, just wanted to give you guys an update.

I purchased the above wax heater and I can say it is just what I was after. Heats quickly, two thermostats, mess, no fuss, very similar to the clean and easy system if I remeber rightly.

Ok, just wanted to give you guys an update.

I purchased the above wax heater and I can say it is just what I was after. Heats quickly, two thermostats, mess, no fuss, very similar to the clean and easy system if I remeber rightly.

Thats fab hun! looks like you got a great deal xxx

Latest posts

Back