Back from class in Singapore

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gina Silvestro

Reaction score
I just got back from conducting an Akzentz Educators Training at the Ecsalonce International Nail Academy in Singapore and I'm like a newborn baby who has her days and nights mixed up!!!! There's a 12 hr time difference beween here in the USA and there.... Here I sit at 1:30 am and I'm wide awake like it was the afternoon, and I can't get myself out of bed in the morning! I woke up Sat at 9:54 and I had a 10:00 appt!!!!! I'm sure you can all imagine how that morning went, with me running around like a nut LOL. Can somebody come pick me up by the feet and hold me upside down? Is that how we fix the babys?

I updated my myspace, there's a slideshow from the class if anybody's interested. What a talented bunch of Nail Techs/Educators! And what a beautiful country. And Catherine Wong was the most gracious host. So informative and sharing, I think I learned more than the students!!

MySpace.com - Gel Essentialz - 35 - Female - Cranston, Rhode Island - www.myspace.com/gelessentialz

wow gina, you lucky lady.
i bet they loved your work, you make it all look so effortless.
i would love to go over to katherines salon for the nfuoh course.
its on my list.

hope your body clock works itself out soon.:lol:

Latest posts

Back