Back support

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miss Pink23

Reaction score
Bump bump, anyone?
x

It is not a great idea for your back to wear these as your muscles stop working as much and begin to rely on them a saddle stool may help posture but the brace things cause more trouble than worth physically x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

getting a good massage once in a while will help too :)

Last edited:
It is not a great idea for your back to wear these as your muscles stop working as much and begin to rely on them a saddle stool may help posture but the brace things cause more trouble than worth physically x

True, but without I am not sitting in the correct position as I lean forward to see what I am doing.
x

I think this is a great idea. Was looking into it myself for the same reason. I was also looking at getting an ergonomic seat like this...

Shin Pain in an Ergonomic Kneeling Chair | ErgonomicKneelingChairs.org | Ergonomic Table | Computer Keyboard Tray | Computer Health and Safety

A lot of dentists I work with use loupes to correct their posture - they're in the same position all day...

Dental Hygienist Loupes and Dental Hygienist Headlights

I would love to have one of these stools, but being mobile would just mean more to carry and being wooden I bet their pretty heavy.

Those glasses look fab, and you can get your prescription in the lenses, but I bet there expensive :)

x

They are expensive, but worth every penny in the long run. I can't afford them yet, but will be saving up for some! :)

Latest posts

Back