Back to the drawing board for acrylics I think

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Twinners

Reaction score
I'm so miffed (that's putting it politely)!

I am meant to start my fusion acrylic training tomorrow morning, but despite it starting in a mere 17.5 hours, the educator has not contacted me with the course info or her location! I've asked twice since Wednesday and each time I've been fobbed off. If I'm paying £xxx's for this course, should I start begging? No and besides, that's not in my nature. I have 4 kids to sort with childminders and school, I've made all the arrangements and I am so unimpressed that I've been left dangling. Add to that the fact that I have never received my mani certificate from them, despite asking 4 times now and my last email requesting it went unanswered, I think it's time I look elsewhere...which is massively disappointing xx

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm guessing as you said fusion it's Nail Harmony you are training with?
When I paid the deposit for mine i received all details via email the same day.
How did you find your tutor? x

Leely x

I offered to pay a deposit, but was told I can pay in full on the day. I got her details from their website; I was originally wanting to go to Camilla as she trained me 2.5 years ago when I started out, but she's just left. I've had to cancel the childminder today, because if I left it until tomorrow I'd have to have paid the £58 for that and still might not have heard from the educator!! Thanks for replying, I needed a mild vent. I don't honestly know what to make of it xx

Doesn't sound very professional to me, I think you should go direct to te head office and state your case to them.
I have never heard of anyone being allowed to pay for a course on the day either , she didn't want just cash by any chance?
Sounds very dodgy

It's a very odd way to do business. I literally asked on Friday for an address as she's about a 90 min drive away, as that's the main thing I needed. Apparently too busy to provide something that would take less than a minute to send by email! I paid a deposit the last time that's for sure. She said I could pay by card; I will call NH tomorrow and let them know and also ask again for my missing cert! In the meantime I will see what Camilla is up to now, as her training was fab before...thanks :)

Ring NH tomorrow morning Hun when I did my courses I never handed cash and paid by card in which id have an email with the payment details xxx

I've just heard from her, so I'm now going to try and reinstate my childcare! Thanks all :) I'm still not massively impressed, but I desperately want to crack this course and get working! Xx

I've just heard from her, so I'm now going to try and reinstate my childcare! Thanks all :) I'm still not massively impressed, but I desperately want to crack this course and get working! Xx

Is it a 2 day course? As mine was go do 1 day then go back about 3-4 weeks later. I never paid by cash though all card payments.
Has the trainer given you her address now? I would still call NH tomorrow if I was you x

Leely x

Is it a 2 day course? As mine was go do 1 day then go back about 3-4 weeks later. I never paid by cash though all card payments.
Has the trainer given you her address now? I would still call NH tomorrow if I was you x

Leely x

I'm paying by card. It's tomorrow, next Monday, a 2 week gap and then the last 2 days are in November. I've already paid up for this course in full a couple of years ago, but had to drop out from twin bub morning sickness! I was beginning to think I'm doomed never to complete it ;) xx

I'm paying again for this one btw. I think that shows commitment on my part if nothing else haha

Latest posts

Back