Backwash water heat supply

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jasonb

Reaction score
Hello,
So we've found a place to rent to open our first salon, but theres no water feed into that room, the combi-boiler is two rooms away but theres a toilet next door.

Obviously we need hot water to at least 2 or 3 backwash units.

Do we need to install a 'well known' salon specific water heating tank (dont want to mention any brands as im new here!) next to the back washes, or is there another cheaper method?

If we use shower heater units for each basin, are they good enough, do they look professional or can we simply use the feed from the combi boiler? (doubtful)

have any of you had an issue like this and put another method in which works just as well.

Also, i believe the branded expensive unit uses a lot less electricity?

Advice please?

I've always found shower units can't keep up with the amount of water and use that salons need them for. so I would salon your salon system personally.

ok i think i know what you meant?! :D

I suppose the other option is to install a completely seperate emersion tank, again half the price of the industry unit, or do i just fork out the money and buy the proper unit?!

Latest posts

Back