Bad batch of product! Am I wrong?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jocie

Reaction score
So I used ibd on my own nails because its cheap and en vouge on my clients. Because I can get ibd so cheap sometimes i'll buy 3 or 4 lite pots of it at I time. So I opend a new pack and the building gel is kinda weird looking like real runny and seperated but because I had no nails on ( I always have nails on! Im getting married this week so I want completly new fresh nails!)
Yes im.a big girl and I should have known better but I used it anyways. Because im getting married this week I sculpded the prettys nails ever! Not even two days later the start snapping. Snapping so bad that it snapped my own nail almost clean off. I have never ever had this happen in almost 5 years everr not even to a client has this happen and I never ever snap nails. I only opened the fridge for goodness sake!
So I go to the place I got it from and the ladys says pretty much that im a bad nail tech and that there is no such thing has a bad batch and that they wouldnt have snapped the would have lifted and pulled off instead! What the heck! What a lier iv had my other product recalled and replaced before one time!

Grr so sorry for the vent ladys xo

Latest posts

Back