Bad Hair Day

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

goldengirl

Reaction score
Hi all, I went to a new salon recommended by a friend. Since having children my hair has darkened to a 5 which I used to be between a 7/8. I went into the salon asking to get closer to my natural color with some highlights and I came out red. I love the cut and the color is pretty don't get me wrong just not my style. I wish to look more natural. I work with preschoolers and don't want my kids scarred for life.

Any suggestion!!!!!!!

Hi all, I went to a new salon recommended by a friend. Since having children my hair has darkened to a 5 which I used to be between a 7/8. I went into the salon asking to get closer to my natural color with some highlights and I came out red. I love the cut and the color is pretty don't get me wrong just not my style. I wish to look more natural. I work with preschoolers and don't want my kids scarred for life.

Any suggestion!!!!!!!
I own my own hair salon, and if i thought that one of my clients wasn't happy with there hair colour, i would be more than happy to re do the colour, and if it's a good salon you should be able to approach them and ask for a colour you do want, if there a good salon they will offer to do this free of charge , and also keep your custom, so be brave and go back. but do expect them to charge for the blowdry.
thg:green:

What do the numbers mean? Are they shades of hair dye?

the numbers are different levels of the color and the tones that are put into the color.

Latest posts

Back