Bad News re. Product Sensitivity And Over Exposure!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Mrs Clooney...I really feel for you as those nails were gorgeous!..Jac are you sure you don't fancy a holiday in Scotland?...I am 10 mins away from Loch Lomond you know...Beautiful!!

I remember answering your thread last September when you had your first allergic reaction to your gel products......Karren was also very helpful then too.
However,as we all know,once you are allergic it is a permanent condition.

L&P was worth a try and yes the products sets in 3 mins...but total cure can take from 24 to 48 hours....use of Solar Oil speeds the cure up to the 24 hours if used 3-4 times in the first 24 hours....but 60% of that cure is actually in the first hour after application.....so I am surprised your reaction didn't happen sooner rather than later.

I would be wary of trying even Brisa gel...as you have had allergic reaction to gel before.....and would maybe go straight to Fabric......Once your reaction has settled of course....and I would only apply 1 NAIL and wait 24 hours to check it hasn't caused any reaction before I would apply the other 9.
Of course if you really want to try Brisa the same advice would apply.

As for working as a Nail Tech I really don't think I can add to the Fabulous advice given by the very passionate nail tech Karren......where there's a will there's a way!!!

Latest posts

Back