Baffled about how many micro loops that have came out, please help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jennifer2089

Reaction score
Hi ladies i have been doing hair extensions for about 2years now. I had a client for hair extension fitting in the micro loop fitting and she has contacted me a day later saying 17 bonds have fell out. I'm quite baffled to hear this as the extensions where fitted tightly and securely. I'm not sure what to so as she wants me to put them back in. Everytime I mention aftercare she says she's doing all of that, but she has been using a tangle teaser, I have mentioned not to use a tangle teaser as can snag the bonds out.

Should I charge to re fit extensions that have came out, first client that has had so many fall out in 1 day. X

I would say put them back in free of charge. It has only been one day, you might have done a few a bit too loose which have slipped out. If it was after a few weeks I would charge but after one day she hasn't had much time to do much to make them fall out

Has she had this type of extension or any individual extension before ,what hair type does she have :-D

Sent from my LT18i using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back