Bag/trolley advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Angelnails35

Reaction score
Hi All I'm looking for a bag to carry a shellac lamp, various shellac colours, manicure tools etc. any recommendations
Thanks

I too am looking for a bag suitable to carry all shellac equipment and colours. If you find one I would beinterested in hearing about it.

X

Same here!!!
I think the makeup artist cases would work, but I need a massive one

Too glamour session bag fits lamp in and has holders on both sides for polishes or CND have a mobile trolley out x

Ive bought the glamour session bag from Roo Beauty. It's much bigger than I was expecting!!

There is a comprehensive review if it here...

xx

Hi x

I saw a mua with a zuca trolley had SO much in there x

I have a zuca trolley and I can fit everything in there for shellac and vinylux. All my polishes, liquids like scrub fresh and polish remover etc, and the cnd uv lamp and I've still got space for extras like additives and nail art bits. It's the best mobile case I've had.

Ive bought the glamour session bag from Roo Beauty. It's much bigger than I was expecting!!

There is a comprehensive review if it here...

xx

I love this bag!!!!! I want this bag!!!! I can't have this bag!![emoji33]

Thanks ladies as I'm just starting out, I think the roo bag will be ideal and well within my budget

Think I am going for this bag, its got to be lighter than carrying a wheelie, where I live there are more up and down steps than trekking miles. I am using an old flight trolley at the moment and its ok, but I would like something a little more elegant.

Latest posts

Back