Balayage help?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you do small sections and apply enough colour? It kinda looks like you haven't saturated the hair enough with colour. Is the root section the colour or the shadow? You have to really smudge the colour through to stop any harsh lines x

I think it's part shadow and part colour! And yes we put so much colour on and it just seems like it's so easy for everyone else and we can't get the hang of it! How's best to fix this? X

I've done a few clients hair like this and would start at nape and paint on darker colour at root then smudge down,I've back combed where I'd like dark to stop then painted on conditioner on ends if happy with lightness on ends or used blondor and pastel to get a little lift,or I've used 3 colours to smudge down darker to lighter.i use the foam mech to lay ontop of each other.i leave areas out at the front if still want lightness around the front,here's some pics :) View attachment 60002View attachment 60003

Hello,

Can I ask what colour you used for the top of these pics please? Xx

Danielle Trainee Hairdresser 😘

Hello,

Can I ask what colour you used for the top of these pics please? Xx

Danielle Trainee Hairdresser 😘

Hiya yes course,the one on the left was wella kp 7/0 with 6% she's a natural 5/6,then the mid length was 7/73.the 2nd photo was natural 6/7 wella kp 45ml 7/1 with 15mls 6/1.hope that helps.

Latest posts

Back