Balmain double hair?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NikkiClifford

Reaction score
I have completed the single application about 5 years ago. I wanted to try the next course double hair. Hair extensions in 1 hour. Has anybody been trained this method and is it worth doing? Any help will be appreciated x

One of u geeks should know ? :(

Hi love :)

When I trained with balmain i enquired about other courses, and was told by the trainer that the double hair course was very costly and not beneficial. She said she proffered this more traditional method as the double hair method is to quick. But if I'm completely honest. She didn't even look like she wanted to be their and training us that day, so maybe she was trying to put us off so we wouldn't book more training with her! Ha x

Hi when I did the Balmain course our trainer couldn't push it enough . She used it in her salon a lot and had it in her own hair!! I actually love it and I've told my clients all about it but I've found people prefer the single bonds....I'm defiantly thinking about doing the course though as it looks such a simple and effective thing todo...the trainer had also had the hair for years and coloured it often but it was still gorgeous x

Thanks for your help :)

Latest posts

Back