Barbados

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

funtimefranko

Reaction score
Anyone ever been? Did you like it? Are the beaches as lovely as they look on the photos? 😊
Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

Yes it was my best holiday so far. We went for a 'special' birthday a few years ago and spent Xmas and new year there. We stayed at sea breeze beach hotel, all inclusive, no complaints about anything, would go back in a heartbeat if I could!
Have you booked yet? We didn't go through Virgin as was so expensive but actually ended up with a virgin holiday at nearly half the price. We booked through a company called direct line holidays online and paid it off in monthly instalments. I was worried initially cos the price was so much cheaper than the brochure, but paid the deposit of £100 expecting it to be too good to be true and thought I might end up losing it but it was all fine!

Yes it was my best holiday so far. We went for a 'special' birthday a few years ago and spent Xmas and new year there. We stayed at sea breeze beach hotel, all inclusive, no complaints about anything, would go back in a heartbeat if I could!
Have you booked yet? We didn't go through Virgin as was so expensive but actually ended up with a virgin holiday at nearly half the price. We booked through a company called direct line holidays online and paid it off in monthly instalments. I was worried initially cos the price was so much cheaper than the brochure, but paid the deposit of £100 expecting it to be too good to be true and thought I might end up losing it but it was all fine!

No havent booked yet :) we cant decide where to go. I wanted to go vegas but saw this x

Yep, it's amazing. Absolutely lovely place. I stayed right on Maxwell Beach near the Gap.

The beaches are amazing and the water is lovely.

Take a trip in the Atlantis submarine if you go and visit the Mount Gay rum factory! :)

Oistins Friday night party is supposed to be good, but I didn't go to it.

We went to oistins as it was quite close to where we stayed and had a great atmosphere. Go for its, such a lovely place, th beaches are beautiful. I really want to go back!

I went for a family wedding. It was beautiful and we went on a boat trip and got to swim with sea turtles...amazing! xx

Me and my oh went in Nov about 4 years ago and it was beautiful.
We stayed at Sugar Cane Club hotel and it's perfect there. It's a really small hotel so you get to know the staff a little. I remember getting up early to see the monkeys running around the hotel grounds 😊
We had a few quick rainy spells but it didn't ruin anything we just stayed in the pool or on the loungers as it was that hot it was needed.
We could of done a free glass bottom boat trip with the hotel on the last day to see the turtles but I think the water was a bit choppy which was a shame, but we did the submarine trip and that was really good.
...ill find some pics

Ahhh lovely thanks guys. Was it expensive altogether

Latest posts

Back