barbering dilemma??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

katiem

Reaction score
Hi I have my level 2 in hairdressing and am able to cut mens hair to a certain level but only from what I've been taught at my work. I really want to do a barbering course as lack confidence and knowledge in areas but have no idea where to start! I live in the Southampton area so there are quite a few colleges about, etc. All the nvq courses seem to be very expensive and I didn't know if its worth the money? Can anyone recommend any course or have any advice??

thanks kt

Hi I have my level 2 in hairdressing and am able to cut mens hair to a certain level but only from what I've been taught at my work. I really want to do a barbering course as lack confidence and knowledge in areas but have no idea where to start! I live in the Southampton area so there are quite a few colleges about, etc. All the nvq courses seem to be very expensive and I didn't know if its worth the money? Can anyone recommend any course or have any advice??

thanks kt

Nvq barbering is a fantastic course you will love it :biggrin: ,
also I dont think you would have to pay all at once
I think you can ask to pay in installments , and you may get some sort of help or pay a cheaper rate if you are on a low wage or are still a certain age group ,
just give a few colleges a ring and ask to speak about the courses remissions and fees ,
perhaps ask for student finances department :) x minky

Latest posts

Back