Barbicide causing rusting?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miss Pink23

Reaction score
When I get home after doing a set of eyelash extentions I pop my tweezers in Barbicide and leave them overnight, But it seems to be causing rusting. Has anyone else experienced this?
Im assuming its because I leave them in there too long, but hairdressers do, so im somewhat confused:irked:

When I get home after doing a set of eyelash extentions I pop my tweezers in Barbicide and leave them overnight, But it seems to be causing rusting. Has anyone else experienced this?
Im assuming its because I leave them in there too long, but hairdressers do, so im somewhat confused:irked:

It is the quality of your instruments. They are not stainless steel. This type of instrument will oxidise in a water based disinfectant. Itis not the fault of the disinfectant. Also you are leaving them in the solution too long.

I would not advise leaving them in that long. I use a kitchen timer for my instruments so that it alarms when they have been emmersed for 10 minutes. This way I don't forget them.

10 minutes is all you need for barbicide.

Latest posts

Back