Barbicide container

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emmalane70

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone on the mobile circuit has come across a suitable spill proof container with a lid for transporting the diluted barbicide so that its ready to pop the tools in as soon as you get to the client? (Thinking of something like a jam jar but hoping that there's something available that looks a bit more professional).

I think a jam jar is a great idea. You could find a really pretty one, maybe like cut glass. I don't think this would look UNprofessional. I actually have a jam jar for my cotton balls in my pedi basket. HTH! :)

Or use the Mundo disinfectant wipes and cut out the need to carry Barbicide at all? Perfect for a mobile person like me!

Just wondering if anyone on the mobile circuit has come across a suitable spill proof container with a lid for transporting the diluted barbicide so that its ready to pop the tools in as soon as you get to the client? (Thinking of something like a jam jar but hoping that there's something available that looks a bit more professional).

Using an attractive jam jar or coffee jar is a sensible option. You could use the Mundo Rapid Instrument & Tool Disinfectant before you leave a client (whilst packing up) as it only needs 5 minutes for effective disinfection. Then you could place your tools in a sterilisation pouch (as used in autoclaves). Whilst the pouch won't make them any cleaner, it will keep them clean and when you get to your next client it looks very professional when you get tools out of a sterilisation pouch.

Latest posts

Back