Barbicide-disposal?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I took a mouthful of mine (accidentally!!) and I'm fine. I think chucking a tiny bit down the sink is fine, long as it isn't continuous :) x

How?! Why?! Did you think it was mouthwash or something?! :D

E x

Well I took a mouthful of mine (accidentally!!) and I'm fine. I think chucking a tiny bit down the sink is fine, long as it isn't continuous :) x

E x

Exactly my question, how on earth do you accidentally drink Barbicide? A melted raspberry Slush Puppy confusion?? Lol, the mind is boggling away here :wink2:

I use the liter jar from my hair tools ,have always put it down the sink diluted of course ,would not like to see how much tissue I would need to soke that up lol

Sent from my LT18i using SalonGeek

E x

Well I was chatting away to my client and she'd given me a glass of water to drink. I had the barbicide in my hand ready to throw away and though hmm I'm thirsty so drank what was in my hand! Lol it's disgusting by the way ;) x

^^^ lol I won't be trying to drink
It then!! :D

I just spilt my bottle across the table :/
Guess that's one way to dispose of it! Lol

Acetone and acrylic liquid damage pipe work. Barbecued is a disinfectant - diluted goes down sink - probably quite good for pipes and drains??

Latest posts

Back