Bargain tan tent

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lovingyournails

Reaction score
Just in case anyone is needs a new tent (am thinking of getting a spare) - The Range have some in stock dead cheap (am probably not allowed to say how much but let's just say a quarter of a hundred pound!) AMAZING and sensible black... no I do not work for The Range but do love a bargain!

Thank you for the heads up!

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

Have you got a link? Tried looking on the website but not sure what I'll come under x

Sent from my Lenovo B8000-F using SalonGeek mobile app

Have you got a link? Tried looking on the website but not sure what I'll come under x

Sent from my Lenovo B8000-F using SalonGeek mobile app

No link I am afraid, I walked into The Range yesterday and there is was staring at me :wink2:

Just make sure that any tanning tent you buy has the CE label on it. Lots of cheap tents are imported and don't meet British safety standards & are often not fire retadent.

Last edited:
Super advice xx

Just make sure that any tanning tent you buy has the CE label on it. Lots of cheap tents are imported and don't meet British safety standards & are often not fire retadent.

I should like to think a big company like The Range would ensure its products are safe but it's a good point to make. Especially if buying not from a shop but from ebay or amazon.

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back