Batches of Nail Colours

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bronze Geek

Reaction score
Im about to open my own business in a couple of weeks, I need to find a selection of nail colours to use for my general hand treatments but when I search for them it seems I have to buy them individually instead of in sets. I went to the beauty show last week and noticed that sets of colours are available but the werent very nice colours at all.

Can anyone give me any advice on what kind of colours I should look for at first and who to contact regarding this? Iv looked at Jessica nails but they are around £9 a pot, is this normal pricing? Never done it before so not sure

Thanks xx :)

I take it we are talking nail enamels here. £9 does sound more like a retail price, and you should be getting quoted wholesale.
If I were you I would contact the main distributors, Grafton International for Orly polishes Lena white for OPI, S2 for CND and so on.
Most will give you information on their top sellers in order to help you make your choice. HTH

Latest posts

Back