Bb Blonde? Help?!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XxBeckyxX

Reaction score
Right...I'm not a hair geek.
Buuut I would like some advice...I have been wanting to go completely/mostly blonde for years now.
I have just been looking at old photographs and thought I need to be back THAT colour!!

I keep gong from having a lot of blonde in my hair to going back dark because i get so fed up of doing it the long way by having more and more blonde in ever 5 weeks & I now have a semi permanent mahogany colour on my hair.
When this washes out my hairs a light brown.
My friend just told me she used Bblonde by Jerome Russel? Which lightened her hair a lot!

(A permanent hair bleacher that you can buy over the counter.(

I have naturally auburn hair so I know this can sometimes make hair go orange with bleach & this has happened before to my horror but other times it has gone blonde.

I am considering purchasing some tomorrow.
You may say 'leave it to the professionals' but I am so tempted???
Can anyone recommend anything to lighten my hair?
Iv'e tryed anti dandruff shampoo cause someone told me this was good and i have even tried daz tablets before now! Eeeeeeeek!:eek: :lol:

I just fancy a change! Thankuuu =)

You may say 'leave it to the professionals' but I am so tempted???

Hi, I think this is a colour correction and quite a major job , so it would be very unprofesssional of any of us to advise you how to do any box home colours on here,

but if you don't want to go to a salon,
you could go to a college , where the level three hairdressers
will be very well trained already and are very well supervised to do a colour correction for you ,
and on the plus side it will be a fraction of the price

If you do do it youself , it may go a nice shade of orange then to get this out you may end up buying more dark dye to cover it then this may go a nice shade of khaki , so as you say I would 'leave it to the professionals'
and dont be tempted :)

please dont be tempted to do this yourself..i am level 2 hairdresser and tried doing my roots myself with bleach a while back and balls'd it up and i know a fair bit about bleach and love using it on clients...but will never attempt to do my hair myslef...so dont you do it...you will end up with a patchy brassy/orange mess which will make you feel awful and cost you more money in the long run to correct.

Hi Becky

I know you might not want to hear it but I, along with any other professional would absolutely recommend a professional consultation, and professional application!

It might be more expensive than attempting DIY but you could end up spending a fortune getting it corrected when it goes wrong!

Please don't be tempted!

Let us know how you get on!

MHD x x x

Latest posts

Back