be georgeous hair extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tierra2006

Reaction score
Hi, I'm a manager of a hair and beauty salon and were looking to get hair extensions in. My stylist has had some training in be georgeous hair extensions and I was wondering if any one had any info on them? They are from Australia and were at the clothes show in Dec, would be grateful for any replies, Thanks:zzz:

Hi, I'm a manager of a hair and beauty salon and were looking to get hair extensions in. My stylist has had some training in be georgeous hair extensions and I was wondering if any one had any info on them? They are from Australia and were at the clothes show in Dec, would be grateful for any replies, Thanks:zzz:

what method are they?

Hi they are micro loop ones. I had them in my hair for a while and they seemed ok but dont know how it would stand on someone with fine hair as quite a few fell out.
Are bonded extensions better and easier over all?
:) Thanks for your reply.

Hi they are micro loop ones. I had them in my hair for a while and they seemed ok but dont know how it would stand on someone with fine hair as quite a few fell out.
Are bonded extensions better and easier over all?
:) Thanks for your reply.
Your welcome.
large ring methods advice micro loops
The larger ring methods are great BUT they do slip out. The reason for this is because the standard micro ring available today is thick in the wall of the ring in other words thick and hard to clamp.The way around this slipping out is to use a long handled pliers. The reason for this is to get more CLAMPING leverage. (IVE DONE THE MICRO RING METHOD FOR 9 YEARS) also you might want to to clamp nearest to the joint of the pliers and NOT at the beak. The inner part of the pliers will allow you to clamp with more pressure. Try this experiment one day....... clamp an extension down with the beak of your plier....then go over that very same extension and clamp over that same ring But this time with the inner part of the pliers.
you will feel a slight improvement of your clamping pressure and feel the ring go down that little more.that little more can mean the difference between the extension falling out or not.
The average hairdresser dose not have the strength to clamp down only with the beak of the pliers.THIS IS WHY sometimes 1 extension will fall out and not the other........ the other was put in tighter.

fine hair advice

general rule ........... people with fine hair or very fine hair should be very careful (we are talking about people with low density of hair here).
These people have les hair to start with SO attaching a hair extension with glue for a long period of time is a no no im in my books.
i would say glue would be a short term or cost effective method but not the suggested method.
i ring method would be the best for that person.
1. if your the hair extension is attached to 50 strands of your own natural hair 4-6 weeks later it will be attached to 40-45 stands.
why? because evrybody malts or sheds hair natural, so you need to rotate that hair extension and reposition it. ESPECIALLY people with fine hair.
i hope this makes sense and usefull imformation tierra cheers

Thanks so much for the replies, I think I will carry on looking I get what you mean about the clamping too.
Thanks for your help.:)

Latest posts

Back