Beat this... Full head of extensions for £70 and she'll throw in a tan for free!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Astarstyle

Reaction score
This is what I have seen being offered on facebook today! I am utterly speechless :rolleyes:

x

Wow bargain lol. Where she live there the cheapest extensions ever. People amaze me with offers like this how on earth do people make there money. Sick of seeing Facebook posts from people offering full set acrylic nails for £5 for French white and £10 for glitter. I'm a hair geek not nails but my mate does my nails and I pay £20 ( should be £27) and she's always busy and they last me 2-3 weeks. Iv also seen this week hair up any style or a cut and blow for £10. It's a joke. I always say you get what you pay for. I'm so quiet iv noone booked in for me next week it's horrible iv ever put a 10% off offer on for mothers day and still nothing. I'd like to see the state of them extensions for £70 lol xx

This is what I have seen being offered on facebook today! I am utterly speechless :rolleyes:

x

have closed this thread as it is unfair to talk about someones business when they are not here to defend themselves ,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back