"beautiful nails" thingy from ebay

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i'm just peeved that my fun has been spoilt. oh well, back to earning my living the ard way!!

I think that YES he/she maybe has been looking on here . You never know the world famous nail tech (his relative) yea right whatever, might post on here and he is selling copyrighted info, this is what crossed my mind through the sellers and my emails. I maybe wrong, but would you have the guts to post out the info, knowing that hundrend of techs are waiting for this info, and if it is information from a tech on this board I 100% guarantee that they would not allow such info to be sold through ebay. Plus hes risking being sued.

vodkababe said:
So.... all of the above are being advertised by the same guy selling your 'Beautiful Nails' document. I suppose strictly speaking it's not against the rules to sell information, but I can't help thinking if he knows that many ways to make a fortune that easily, why the heck is he selling stuff for £1 a time on ebay from his base in Sittingbourne, rather than chilling out round his olympic-sized pool at his mansion in the Bahamas??????!?!?!!??
Lulu :)

It's not the quality of info that's being sold that's earning the money....
Think how many other people have bought these cheats/ info and thought "oh well, it's just a quid, if it turns out to be a hoax/crap - who cares????" -Answer: He/she does whilst they are laughing all the way to the bank!

Keeping this thread going....
One of our trusty geeks informed me today that there is someone on Ebay selling Creative powders....... just send in your empties and she'll decant it for you!!!?????

I've not had the chance to look - do any of you guys know more about this??

It's a shame that our professional products could get into public hands - maybe we could recommend GeekBay to her?

I'm really not trying to get her into trouble - but I think the decanting thing is a bit much and anyway, why not sell it to the pros - that's if it's legitimate??

What do you all think or know :wink2:

Yep sure do she is selling them for £15 per 3.7oz re fill, no profit to be made on her behalf so i think that it is not creative powder being re filled. She is quite a new seller, not one of the prolific ones though there are many more regular sellers who have been selling this for months, I have pm'd you with more info hun

Latest posts

Back