Beauty | Antonia Maraconda To Host BABTAC & CIBTAC Awards

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Ed.

Reaction score
The British Association of Beauty Therapy & Cosmetology (BABTAC) and the educational awarding body for beauty therapists, the Confederation of Beauty Therapy & Cosmetology (CIBTAC) have announced that Antonia Mariconda will host the annual awards being held on Sunday 1st June at Wroxall Abbey Estate.

Antonia Mariconda also known as ‘The Cosmedic Coach’ is a health and beauty writer and expert. Antonia is recognised as a leading authority on health, beauty, aesthetic medicine, and cosmetic surgery in the UK.

Antonia Mariconda said, "I'm delighted to host the 2014 BABTAC Awards, as a passionate advocate of safety in beauty I am privileged to work alongside such a dedicated and professional organisation, and I look forward to what is set to be a glamorous, entertaining and highly rewarding evening for all the nominees involved who I extend my best wishes to."

The prestigious event recognises the hard work and expertise of BABTAC members, awarding the crème de le crème within the beauty industry. This year’s awards, held in Warwickshire, will have a 1920s theme and people lucky enough to purchase tickets will enjoy a luxury two course afternoon tea. Checkaprofessional.com, the search database of trustworthy professionals is the leading sponsor of the awards.

Sarah Condon, BABTAC Marketing and Membership Manager said, “We are absolutely thrilled to announce Antonia as the host of this year’s awards. Antonia’s expertise within the industry makes her the perfect host for our award ceremony and we are extremely excited that she is going to be involved.”

For more information on the awards, to take a look at the finalists and to order tickets then please visit BABTAC membership organisation offering insurance policies.

Until then...geek on!

The Ed.

Attachments

• antonia final.jpg
    antonia final.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 108

Latest posts

Back