beauty at home

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dolls

Reaction score
hi there,
just a quick question about setting up a mini beauty salon in a cabin in the garden,i have not purcased one yet.
Ive noticed a few people have set up in the wooden cabins ect-do i need permission from the council to do this and to do treatments at home? thanx and this is my first post! xxxx if you have a cabin in your garden how do u advertise? how about electric? im full of questions!lol.
can any one fill me in please,many thanx.:):lol:

Hi, you need to contact your local council to ask if you need permission, all councils have different policies.
Besides the normal advertising i will have a A board outside, although the council said if i applied for permission to the highways dept i would most certainly be refused because they don't encouraged advertising on the road side but if nobody complains they turn a blind eye.
I only have electic to mine and had a qualified electrian who could give me a certificate. My utility is only a few steps away, for water and toilet facilities. Good luck if you go a head..xx

Latest posts

Back