Beauty chair - opinions please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VelvetRose80

Reaction score
Hey Everyone!

Hope all is well.

I'm looking to hear from anyone that has this chair for their clients, could you give me your opinion/comments please. I'll be using it for my clients to sit in at the nail desk and to also use for other treatments such as Pedicures and threading. Do you think mini facials can be done in this chair? . A supplier who I have ordered a similar chair from (order is now on back order) is out of stock and cannot guarantee I'll be in receipt of the item for next week Thursday. Another supplier has this chair in stock and can have it delivered to me in time.

So I was really looking for your opinions really of how comfortable it is for the clients and do you use it for any other treatments.

Threading and Make up Chair | Salon Furniture, Chairs & Beauty Couches | Beauty Express

All comments/opinions are appreciated.
Many thanks!xx

I personally do not think this chair in the link is suitable as a nail chair. Sorry :)

Hi hun,

I had a similar type Chair when I set up my home run business. As it could also recline back, my intention was to use for make up, facials etc. the bonus being that it wouldn't take up much space.

BIG MISTAKE!!!!!

An older Client of mine came for a facial and as she lay back, the chair back broke and she fell on the floor!!!! Luckily she was a relative of my Sis in Law so other than my complete mortification/horror/shock it wasnt taken any further.

Now I have a fold up bed, nail table and high stool to accomodate all my treatments.

Be advised, the chair was from a reputable Beauty Suppliers and it was £400!!!

Hopefully I haven't scared you ha ha b t I would definately not use a chair again!! xx

this chair would be fine for threading, tinting and make up...not sure for anything else though x

Latest posts

Back