Beauty Exhibitions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

raw-beauty

Reaction score
Hello geeks, has any of you been an exhibitor in any beauty shows in the UK? If anyone could give me some information about how to exhibit in any of the UK beauty shows, it would much appreciated. Thanks in advance, :hug:

Hello geeks, has any of you been an exhibitor in any beauty shows in the UK? If anyone could give me some information about how to exhibit in any of the UK beauty shows, it would much appreciated. Thanks in advance, :hug:

if you get in touch with the organiser of the show you are interested in they would be able to tell you about cost etc.there will be details of the stands available on their websites too i think.
i know its very expensive to exhibit though, most suppliers see it more as an opportunity to meet potential new customers and gain new future business rather than a profitable retail experience.

hiya wenyan
have you managed to book any nail courses yet ,
i remember you saying you were looking into it a while ago !
how did you get on x

if you get in touch with the organiser of the show you are interested in they would be able to tell you about cost etc.there will be details of the stands available on their websites too i think.
i know its very expensive to exhibit though, most suppliers see it more as an opportunity to meet potential new customers and gain new future business rather than a profitable retail experience.

I know this wont make any money, I've got a potential customer made some enquries through my business that they would like to exhibit in the UK to develop their markets.

hiya wenyan
have you managed to book any nail courses yet ,
i remember you saying you were looking into it a while ago !
how did you get on x

Hiya, I was going to do the course, but havent got the time, and not sure doing nails would suit me...:cry:

I know this wont make any money, I've got a potential customer made some enquries through my business that they would like to exhibit in the UK to develop their markets.

oooh, sound promising. i hope it turns out well for you:)

Latest posts

Back