Beauty Express Vat free 13th & 14th

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shelley_d

Reaction score
Just seen on Facebook that Beauty Express will be VAT free on Monday & Tuesday- 13th & 14th August. I will be stocking up on PR waxes, I also need a wax trolley and beauty trolley for my new beauty room. With the S2 sale and now this sale, I think were going to be on bread and water for the next couple of weeks, lol. X :)

Anyone else having problems getting onto the Beauty Express website??? Not sure what I'm doing wrong but I keep getting an error page? :eek:

Grrrrrrr why did you have to tell me about this sale haha I now have 2 sales to make myself skint :( lol x

Oh my god how weird.... I just put my phone on the side after writing the message above, walked away, I received a text from..... BEAUTY EXPRESS telling me about their sale haha! Are they trying to make me skint or what!? Lol xxx

I got an email and thought "Cor I'd best not look, or I'll be brassic for ANOTHER month!! I had a sneak peak though... Luckily nothing caught my eye ;)

Xx

Latest posts

Back