Beauty machines!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HannahJane90

Hannah Butland
Reaction score
Would anybody mind telling me what these machines are called?

I want to find them online, as a lady is selling them to me and I want an idea of a good price?

Would really appreciate anyone's help x ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1414357336.067601.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1414357345.645055.jpg

You are buying them and you don't know what they are?

It's an electrolysis machine...
Name of it is on the picture (big clue :D-)

You don't know what it is???

Confusion is a lifestyle - not a state of mind :eek:

Last edited:
Unless you're trained in electrolysis you shouldn't be looking to buy one...and if you have had training you'd know what it was..

No I am enquiring about them andI have been abroad for the last 3 and a half years and have not used electrical machines since before.

Not that I have to explain myself but thanks for the rude comment :/

Anybody who has a nice answer please insert below....

Would anybody mind telling me what these machines are called?

I want to find them online, as a lady is selling them to me and I want an idea of a good price?

Would really appreciate anyone's help xView attachment 77681View attachment 77682

No I am enquiring about them andI have been abroad for the last 3 and a half years and have not used electrical machines since before.

Not that I have to explain myself but thanks for the rude comment :/

Not Rude at all, you were asking what these " Beauty Machines" ...You can't of forgotten in 3 yrs... More so when it's written on the picture you posted and if you've used them before surly you'd know what they are?

Last edited:
Lol ok then!

I wanted the complete name of the Machine... To me Silhouette Epil doesn't say electrolysis... I am not trained in it.

I wanted info and help. Also my post read 'selling' not 'buying' thought it would have been more stupid of me to buy something not knowing what it is than asking for advise from 'professionals' on an advice forum.

I was on a cruise ship doing elsectrical
Body treatments that no ones really heard of so i don't think you can judge on whether I would remember or not.

I wasn't being rude either I was just confused as why you would ask such an odd question? Ones a microdermabrasion and the other electrolysis but neither you should buy without knowing what they are, that's why I asked.

Lol ok then!

I wanted the complete name of the Machine... To me Silhouette Epil doesn't say electrolysis... I am not trained in it.

I wanted info and help. Also my post read 'selling' not 'buying' thought it would have been more stupid of me to buy something not knowing what it is than asking for advise from 'professionals' on an advice forum.

Body treatments that no ones really heard of so i don't think you can judge on whether I would remember or not.

A simple google search would of told you. :)
And you actually stated...a lady is selling them TO ME..which indicates you're buying them....I'm glad you're trained in using them, I'd hate for something to go wrong on an awkward client and she sues

Well I asked because I wasn't sure. Their might be a name on the pics but it doesn't give you the model.

Jesus

Well I asked because I wasn't sure. Their might be a name on the pics but it doesn't give you the model.

Jesus

Okay.. its pretty clear actually - if you are trained x

Jesus

Seriously??? Doesn't give you the model?.. Lol...Ok......

O think you'd be better off leaving those "beauty machines" with the lady selling them

Lol!

And to be honest if you were a true pro you wouldn't mind being questioned a little more, as a pro you would understand the importance of not letting these machines get into untrained hands.

Lol ok then!

So you are not trained in electrolysis but are buying an electrolysis machine? I think your question. Is very clear but so is the answer as its in the photos you have posted - diamond dermabrasion & epil as in epilation. I do not think any one has been rude in their answers just concerned you are thinking of buying machines that you won't know how to use.

Wow this thread is quite worrying 😳

I'm not a beautician and even I can gather from the images what the machines are. Makes me quite worried to think people who aren't even trained can technically provide the treatment 😳

Hi Hannah, from your previous posts in other threads it sounds like you have a beauty room where you work alone, so i assume these machines are for yourself. You said you aren't trained in electrolysis...i don't believe you mentioned if you were trained in microdermabrasion. Both of these treatments can be extremely harmful if you don't have significant training. You would also leave yourself unprotected as you wouldn't be covered by your insurance.

If you are purchasing them with regards to training, i would ask the seller the exact model information so you can do some research. As far as i'm aware electrolysis isn't as sought after as it once was, so it would be worth looking into.

I hope this has been helpful to you xx

Thank you. I am not buying equipment that I am not trained with. Also has anyone thought possible that you can buy equipment and then get trained? So no, I am not looking to get sued, and do harm to anyone.

A forum is to ask questions, but if you feel better by be little ing people then go ahead...

Maintaining beauty, the positive way 🎀

Latest posts

Back