Beauty machines!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No one is belittling you Hannah!
Please read the forum rules and you will plainly see why you were questioned!!!

Confusion is a lifestyle - not a state of mind :eek:

Thank you. I am not buying equipment that I am not trained with. Also has anyone thought possible that you can buy equipment and then get trained? So no, I am not looking to get sued, and do harm to anyone.

A forum is to ask questions, but if you feel better by be little ing people then go ahead...

Maintaining beauty, the positive way 🎀

You need to complete your profile as it doesn't state that you have any qualifications in nails/beauty - if you do this then it may help others help you better. I'm sure you can understand that the forum rules are there so we are not helping untrained/ unqualified techs or therapists this is why you have been questioned not for any other reason or to be malicious. We are all here to help but you may not like everyone's answer.

Hannah you state in your post you are trained,

I was on a cruise ship doing elsectrical

in another you say your not, these machines can cause a lot of damage in untrained hands, if you had any kind of experience you would know what they were just by the pics. So please leave them alone, get some training and then purchase when you know what you are looking for. If you had been working on a cruise ship the training you would have received, would have given you excellent knowledge, that is why you are being questioned. x

Just the way people speak to each other is horrendous. I'm suprised people that speak like this are in the industry to be honest

Why doesn't someone KINDLY tell me how to update my profile on here because I have been trying to figure it out. I also haven't seen any rules?
I am on an iPhone so it may not be the same in the app as on the web.

Word of advice Libby, if you are being 'polite' you wouldn't say IF you are trained and IF you worked on a cruise ship.

You can get a lot more from SG by using your laptop. They're are certain browsers you can use on your phone apparently but I just use my phone for most things then revert to my laptop for everything else.

Good luck

Vic x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Well as you might be aware of what machines are what.
Now from a salon perspective I personally would not buy a second hand machine mostly due to face that no gaurantee to their workability and how long it will work for and if it working optimally.
I have a friend who purchased a very expensive lazer hair removal machine which lasted 5months she took business loan to pay for it because it is hectic and because it secondhand the consumer act law doesn't cover her so she is now at a loss . Expensive lesson.

I also bought over a spa who I went broke and their machines didn't last long either because previous therapists didn't handle them with care. And when buying you have no way of knowing how it was handled.
Plus my insurance did t cover second hand so you best off saving a little and get new machine.

That my advise
X

Beauty at your finger tips!

Thank you. I am not buying equipment that I am not trained with. Also has anyone thought possible that you can buy equipment and then get trained? So no, I am not looking to get sued, and do harm to anyone.

A forum is to ask questions, but if you feel better by be little ing people then go ahead...

Actually, in my post i did mention purchasing to train and gave you a little advice on it.

The Geeks are actually very helpful and have great advice. Read the posts with this in mind. They are simply trying to assist you by ensuring that you are a professional.

I can't help on filling out your details on a phone, but i second whoever said that the laptop version has more information.

Why doesn't someone KINDLY tell me how to update my profile on here because I have been trying to figure it out. I also haven't seen any rules?
I am on an iPhone so it may not be the same in the app as on the web

You need to access the full site using the web browser on your phone or via a laptop or PC.

If you can complete your profile showing details of your training and work experience, also your current set up then it makes it much easier for geeks to offer help and advice.

Please also take the time to read the site rules Salon Geek - Forum Rules

Thank you for the last 3 posts.

I am not going to buy the machines I was showing interest.

I will log onto my laptop when I have a bit more time to make the most of Salon Geek

Latest posts

Back