Beauty packages?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ABDiva

Reaction score
Im looking to put a beauty package together that will have clients have 2 or 3 treatments at one appointment!

Does anyone have a long running package that has worked well for them

I run special offer packages of treatment just in the quiet months for specific periods. If you do too many then people wait for the cheaper offers to come up before booking.
Ideally use the special offer to promote a new treatment or product so it gets people to try it and therefore may have it again at full price.
Generally I do packages that fit into 2 hours as this fits my work hours well (my evening sessions are only 2 hours long).
Facial + nails goes down well. Combine an expensive facial with a free mini manicure for example.

If you are thinking of combinations you can put permanently into your treatment menu then think about things like aromatherapy massage + facial together. Treatments that naturally sit together.

Some promotions work, some don't and you often won't know until you have tried it.
Don't promote treatments that they will pay full price for. E.g pedicures in Spring when the sandals are coming out!

Latest posts

Back