Beauty parties

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beautybash

Reaction score
Recruitment/Pay advice - Yesterday, 01:58 PM
Hi all,

I would always recommend posters in store and online job posts. I certainly wouldn't pay for ad space until you really have to. I also have a query??

I am new too and very new to the world of beauty. I am a PR looking to start a beauty events/party business and wondered if some lovely experienced beauticians could give me some advice on what would be acceptable in terms of pay etc...I wondered if anyone had any experience with working for party companies or events? What would be the minimum you would work 1.5-2 hrs early on a Saturday or Friday eve etc. I am just trying to gage how attractive a bit of extra income would be along with being part of an exciting, well branded company. I am looking to provide kit, uniform etc for all my girls but as they will be travelling themselves I am usure of how well received extra work is?? I am looking to only recruit and book events in the South London area for a start.

Any advice would be VERY much appreciated!

Thanks,

BB
Nail & Brow professional

I know someone who does this for around £40, however if you offer time n a half (incl. Travel time and possibly petrol money) they'd be more than obliged! Ask your girls what package they want as they are the ones doing it x

Latest posts

Back