Beauty Room essentials

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skinnyminnie

Reaction score
hey geeks, good day?
recently expanded my hair and nail salon into beauty and was basically looking for a full comprehensive list of all essentials that are needed and the finishing touches you each would recommend for a comfortable treatment and an enjoyable room to work in as i value my clients and my new therapist and want to ensure both receive the best. all input welcome from owners views to therapists home comforts and thank u in advance for any feedback given :) xXx

any feedback welcome....

There was a thread on here the other day that got lots of replies hun. Do a little search and see if you can find it xx

The thing in my salon that gets the most favourable comments is my heated bed. And the deliciously elegant but subtle fragrance from the reed diffuser.
I have the same fragrance throughout the salon so that the client experiences continuity.

The thing in my salon that gets the most favourable comments is my heated bed. And the deliciously elegant but subtle fragrance from the reed diffuser.
I have the same fragrance throughout the salon so that the client experiences continuity.

That does sound delicious Lynne - is it a certain brand & fragrance you use? I rather fancy getting myself something like that !

x

I get them from a friend. I'll ask if she can put them on her webshop; they're not on there at the mo, and then I'll let you know when they're up.
They're called inspiration - but they're her private label ones so you can't get them elsewhere.

I like the sound of the fragrance thing x

I have just brought some lovely candles for my little room :) I was thinking of getting some fake flowers as well, I'm looking forward to doing mine up. Good luck with yours Hun xx

thank you for all your help x

Latest posts

Back