Beauty room name

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kizzycat

Reaction score
Hi guys
I need some inspiration. I am shortly to be opening up a beauty room within a salon offering nails, spray tanning and waxing but I need a name. I love flawless beauty or just flawless but there is a beauty salon about 8 miles away called that and also the domain names are taken. so Im hoping someone out there can inspire me with a new name! pleassseeeeee
Kizzy

Hi guys
I need some inspiration. I am shortly to be opening up a beauty room within a salon offering nails, spray tanning and waxing but I need a name. I love flawless beauty or just flawless but there is a beauty salon about 8 miles away called that and also the domain names are taken. so Im hoping someone out there can inspire me with a new name! pleassseeeeee
Kizzy

If you like flawless how about:

perfect beauty

or

absolute beauty

What's your name? Cx what will u be doing hun xx

entire beauty

enhance

nail & body works

hi girls

ooh i like all those suggestions lol

My name is Karen and I will be offering waxing, nails and spray tans but hopefully in the fututre adding things like lashes etc

Im lliking entire beauty and absolute beauty. The hard bit is trying to get a domain name that isnt already taken.

Flawless Karen xxx

Latest posts

Back