Beauty Room

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flo2032

Reaction score
I'm opening my own beauty room on September 15th. I will be doing facials, make-up, eyebrow treatments, waxing, manicure and pedicure.
I'm trying to think of names for it but finding it hard.
I like the name Autumn Beauties but can anyone else think of a names with beauties at the end of it.
Plz help:)

Hmm, Autumn Beauties is either tying you to a particular season, or suggesting that you are catering mainly to late-middle-aged people (to my ears anyway).
Posted via Mobile Device

Glam Beauties

Funky Beauties

Fab Beauties

Honey Beauties

Just some ideas.... not really sure what kind of image you want for your salon.

All the best!

Why not just Beauties ?

Bootilcious Beauties

Glamour Beauties

Be Beauties

Sunshine Beauties

Violet Beauties

Luxurious Beauties

just trying to think of nice words for before beauties...

i searched lovely words on google and got some good ideas when i was thinking of names...aura and eden were names i liked but there is salons in my area with those names!

xx

Sunshine Beauties

Violet Beauties

Luxurious Beauties

just trying to think of nice words for before beauties...

i searched lovely words on google and got some good ideas when i was thinking of names...aura and eden were names i liked but there is salons in my area with those names!

xx

Which websites did you use to search for words. How did you search for words on google?

:) Flossy Beauties x

I just went on Google and searched "lovely words" or "nice words" there is websites dedicated to them! Like forums like this where people go on and type in their favourite words!! Quite helpful.. Also try googling "beauty salon names" or searching for words like beauty etc in different languages.

hope this helps xx

ps it was the hardest thing about me setting up, thinking of a name...

how about serene beauties?

you've got some good ideas. Thanks

its stupid that you feel like a name isn't the biggest thing about your business but its so hard to get it right!! :)

Cottingham Beauties

Blushing Beauties

Blush Beauties

Just some ideas. Let us know when you have a name. Would be great to hear what you have chose.

Good luck with the opening.

:)

Serene Beauty
Serenity

Good luck with finding the one!
.x.

Hi i've found some names for my beauty salon.
They are:
Autumn Beauties
Enchanting Beauty
Fragile Beauties
Delicate Beauties
Glimmer Beauties
Beauty Infusion
Pure Beauties
Nature's Beauties
Lavender Infusion

Which name(s) do you like. Plz reply
:)