Beauty | Salon Services VAT Free Week Starts Here

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Ed.

Reaction score
Salon Services are offering a VAT week to its trade customers meaning that you can get stocked up ready for the Christmas rush and it starts today and runs until the 1st December.

All trade customers should receive a VAT free voucher in the mail that they can use in store. The offer is also available to trade card customers on the Salon Services website too. Simply use the promotional code VAT2 for the UK and VAT2IE for Ireland.

Alan Revitt, commercial and marketing director for Salon Services UK and Ireland explains, "Our week long VAT-free promotion was so popular earlier this year that we've decided to run this extended offer again, making it even more accessible for our customers. This discount will help professionals to ensure they're well stocked for the Christmas period, and able to offer the latest services and products to their customers."

Merry Christmas from Salon Services. What are you waiting for?

Until then...geek on!

The Ed.

Attachments

• SServices-logo-MASTER3.jpg
    SServices-logo-MASTER3.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 409
Sounds great except I don't have a trade card. Damn :(

Sounds great except I don't have a trade card. Damn :(
Me either :| I even messaged them asking if I could email my paperwork to get access to buying online (my nearest store is over 18 miles away) & they said no :cry:. I'm gonna try to pop into store one day this week to sign up, that way I'll be able to order online in future.

Just to clarify, it is "one VAT free transaction on a day of your choice" until 1st December.

Yes you can only do it once and not everything is vat free I went in for the babyliss perfect curl thing and it was exempt 😭

Latest posts

Back