Quantcast

Beauty salons opening from Monday 13th July in England

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

Trinity

Brush Slayer Geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
She’s actually done it now, but would of called her if not.
In the case that contact cannot be made in any way & it is a long term client, would you still see them? I suppose it could be done at the door but being mobile, I wouldn’t want to get there & they say “I don’t agree to any of that!”
As I mentioned, I would like to think my loyal clients would do the right thing busy me, but trust & loyalty doesn’t seem to mean a lot these days.
No pre-screen response, including actual phone call then no treatment.
There is absolutely no reason to not answer the text/message/email and subsequent phone call, especially in this climate. Everyone is aware of what is required, I'm assuming you've kept in touch with your regulars since lockdown so no excuses.

Enchanting Beauty

Reaction score
No pre-screen response, including actual phone call then no treatment.
There is absolutely no reason to not answer the text/message/email and subsequent phone call, especially in this climate. Everyone is aware of what is required, I'm assuming you've kept in touch with your regulars since lockdown so no excuses.
My thoughts exactly, thankyou.
I have been in touch with everyone as you said, it’s funny once they see how things have changed, how many of them lose interest in booking anything. Nothing major has changed in the service & quality of treatment...in fact they don’t really need to do anything different apart from wear a mask.

Noodle

Staff member
Premium Geek
Reaction score

Latest posts