Beauty school using Tammy Taylor

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Missashhh

Reaction score
So I visited a beauty school last night and I really liked everyone I met and the facilities. Their class rooms looked to be quality setting, they had a small 'hall of fame' of successful graduates and competitions theyve taken part in.
They use an instructional book Pivot Point from a publisher who apparently only publishes industry-related literature.

Their kit is the Tammy Taylor line of gels (her version of Shellac) and acrylic and some other supplies from her line listed on her site. I looked back on the forums and I've seen some mixed opinions of her stuff. In my opinion I think the fact that they are using a brand with some sort of recognizeable/reputable name is a good thing...compared to what I've seen at another school.

I just wanted some opinions, thoughts, or even some feedback from others who may have used her products. I read one Geek's post who said TT methods still use buffing....which ive read ALOT on her about how thats a no-no, so what do I do in school if they teach that method also??

Sent from my SGH-T399 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back