• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Salon Geek and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Beauty spa room to rent

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rosie2729

Reaction score
spa and beauty room to rent bolton greater manchester

stunning beauty room recently refurbished fully equipped with jacuzzi bath and steam capsule is up for rent in friendly salon that offers a wide range of treatments.

would suit someone with existing clientel or a therapist who has the dtermination and skill to build up there own clientel

fantastic oppurtunity. Would suit a spa trained therapist, chiropodist etc

call 01204 531020 to discuss rent or message me

nail desk also up for rent seperate.

Hi,i am currently looking to expand my monthly clinics.I am fully and professionally qualified in Aesthetics-Botox,Dermal Fillers,Chemical Peels,Lip augmentaion and Laser teeh Whitening (voted N0.1,as seen on GMTV and This Morning!)
I currently have two buisness one called Mobile-Rejuvenate and the other Confident Smile. I have two websites, Teeth whitening kits and treatments and www.mobile-rejuvenate.co.uk,the latter webpage is under reconstruction at the moment and i am hoping it will be finished and up and running by the end of this month.
By offering my professional services in your clinic on a monthly basis to start with, i can offer you 15% of my earnings and attracting new customers to your salon! The minimum cost of my treatments is £200,all i ask of you is a room and to market to your customers my services.
I very much look forward to your reply,many thanks in advance.

Latest posts

Back