Beauty table client weight limit?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miss Sylk

Reaction score
Does anyone know the maximum weight a massage table can take? My potential client is 21stone.
My table has a wooden frame, fold down style.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361569676.976103.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361569676.976103.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 471
Each couch is different so try googling the make and model number. Sorry I can't be more help!

Yes - as above - each is different. But mine says 30 stone I think from memory xx

Yes, best to check your model as said.
Mine is an aluminium frame and holds 34stone, whereas the wooden version on mine holds 37stone, so I am pretty sure you will be fine, but always best to check.
x

As a big girl myself I'm always conscious of things like weight limits of furniture and I know when I was buying my bed I never saw any that took less than 30 stone.

Hope this helps x

Hi there, I have the same couch and just as a precaution I bought a wooden support from Ikea which puts my mind at rest whenever anyone gets on the couch. I have a few pregnant ladies and avoid accidents totally! It wasn't expensive and no-one knows its there but me! If you want to know what it exactly is, just shout!

Sent from my GT-I9305 using SalonGeek

I think this is the same as mine and mine is 25 stone but it doesn't look like it will hold someone that heavy. I'd check the information that came with the couch just to be sure x

I have the same one as the op and it holds up to 25 stone, but I have put a weight restriction of 20 stone on it as it doesn't look like it will hold 25 stone

The client is 21 stone I just daren't. There is nothing on my bed to google search and I've had it a while so can't get info. I had too say no to client. :(

I have a couch that is identical to yours, wood legs also and mine has a sticker saying 34 stone! The metal framed beds take less weight than the wood framed ones, although im not sure why x

Sent from my MT15i using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back