• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Salon Geek and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Beauty Therapist / Nail Technician avaliable end of November

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

keeleyp

Reaction score
Good Morning,

I am a qualified VCTC level 2 Beauty Therapist and CND Nail Technician.
My training took place at Isis Beauty Academy, a private academy in Walton On Thames, Surrey.

I have been a Beauty Therapist for nearly two years and a Nail Techinican since 2005.
The treatments I am qualified in are Gel nails, Spray Tanning, Waxing, Manicures, Pedicures, Eye lash treatments inc perming, and Facials.

I am looking into studying my level 3 once I have moved house, as I currently live in Surrey and am relocating with my partner to live in Kent at the end of November.

Please can you PM me if you can help.

Thank you

I have a vacancy for nail tech in either Knightsbridge London or Guildford Surrey if your interested give me a call louise 07949902875

Hi there,
We have a vacancy for a beauty therapist at the dental spa. For details of the spa see www.westerhamdentalspa.co.uk

The post will be part time and ESPA training will be offered to the suitable candidate if they are not ESPA trained.
To register your interest and for details email [email protected] .
The post starts in early december

Latest posts

Back