Beauty UK Show, Birmingham - anyone got their tickets yet?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine today! So excited! :)

Got my ticket today! Cant wait sooooo excited!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek

Got mine yesterday ;)

Still not got mine ... grrrrr

I got mine today too, it will be my first ever show as I am new to the industry, really looking forward to it!

Mine came today :) never been before. Have been to Olympia so looking forward to trying this one out :)

Does anyone know when the next few beauty shows will be after this?
I've just booked on my nail course so tempted to go to get storage, mobile trolley etc but not sure I can trust myself to go & buy more! Do I really need anything at the very start if my course provides kit?

Yipee my tickets have finally arrived! :D

Received mine last week x

Quick question, i applied for a ticket for me n 1 for my bf as a guest. But today he got a ticket with his name on n another ticket for a visitor. Does this mean i will get one with my name plus a visitor, or have they got confused n done a ticket for my bf (not in beauty industry) n the other ticket a visitor one for me (in the beauty industry), hope that makes sence lol??
Vic x

I ordered 4 tickets all together & we all got visitor passes :/ duno why lol but I think it has happened to most people x

Just thinkin if i go alone without my bf n js turn up with a visitor pass would they let me in, or would they ask for a tenner to go in. Might call them on mon to check x

I'd defo ring them if they got ur bf down as ticket holder & not u prehaps they messed up. Me & my visitors got tickets but also visitors passes lol xx

I got mine Wednesday, my bf has one with his name on too so does he have to pay £10 still?! I'm doing walk for kids the day before so ill be in agony trying to walk around arghh haha x

Yeh il ring mon. I did think that me n him would both be free as hes comin with me n its only non trade people going alone have to pay? x

As far as i no If u are not in the trade u pay £10 or you can go with someone in the trade & use their visitors pass & get in free

This is what the women sounded like she was saying when I ordered a ticket for my mum x

As far as i no If u are not in the trade u pay £10 or you can go with someone in the trade & use their visitors pass & get in free

This is what the women sounded like she was saying when I ordered a ticket for my mum x

Yeh i think that makes sence x

I got my ticket. I wasn't going to go but hubby wants me to go and have a good time so he's doing some extra work on the side to give me some money to take as Im skint.

I'd love to meet up with any geeks, that would be cool.

Latest posts

Back