Beauty Works full of split ends?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got beauty works stick tips put in about a month ago, this is the first time I've used them. The hair is meant to last up to 6 months but it is full split ends already! I try not to straighten my hair too much and always use hear protection spray. I'm qualified in hair extensions so I know I'm looking after them properly. Has anyone else experienced anything similar or know how I can prevent this getting worse? Thanks

Hi,

We are sorry to hear your experience. If you would like some advice please do contact our customer service manager [email protected] and she will be able to advise you on your issue.

Thank you

No I haven't contacted them because I assumed there was no point. I don't want to send the hair off because it's currently in my hair and then I would have to buy more extensions and have them put in while the others get sent off and I doubt anything would come of it. The hair is fine condition apart from the split ends...

No I haven't contacted them because I assumed there was no point. I don't want to send the hair off because it's currently in my hair and then I would have to buy more extensions and have them put in while the others get sent off and I doubt anything would come of it. The hair is fine condition apart from the split ends...

I would have thought you only need to send them one hair extension back for testing. So you can keep the rest of the extensions in your head. Argan oil from mid length downwards (never on bonds) will revitalise your extensions. Good luck. Sometimes using the wrong products can dry extensions out. Make sure products are specifically for extensions. Hope this helps.

Iv had 4 clients complain about dry and splits ends and matting at the roots with the new 'Upgraded' hair from beauty works, not even lasting 3 months when there previous sets from then lasted over a year n half!! Customer service is shocking not interested just been fobed off with if there was a problem it has to be reported in the first 30 days!!! Very disappointing after using them for 2 years and recommending then to all my clients never had a problem until now. .

Beauty Works hair is usually of a very high quality. Did you contact them? Very surprised cos lots of my students use this hair and have said they are very happy. Any hair company can have "off batches" so would suggest you send it back to be tested, seems best thing to do. Good luck.
Every company shouldn't have 'off batches', actually. If it's a high quality company, their supplier at source should be high quality too, and not even process & send the hair if it's bad.

They aren't the only hair extension supplier to do this, however I do wonder if they know by law that if they sell to consumers that they have to show VAT inclusive prices and not just at the checkout...
Yeah I know that, but with studio 58 it doesn't show at all until checkout.. So if you're a new customer looking through the website like I was, you think all the prices are good until you get to checkout [emoji51][emoji51]

Latest posts

Back