Beauty Works hair extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

colette21

Reaction score
Hi,

I have been doing hair extensions for many years and for the past two years I have been using Beauty Works. Recently, I have been feeling like they have went downhill.

I hadn't wore a set of extensions for a long time due to pregnancy but recently had a set of Celebrity Choice flat tips in my hair, which I was not impressed with. The hair seemed to snap very easily, matt and become tangled. I also thought the hair appeared to have plastic strands through it. A few clients also reported the same issues at maintenance and removal appointments however some other clients had completely different experiences. The clients which did have similar experiences to mine, were those who had the same shade as mine, the other clients who's hair was fine were those with darker shades.

Has anyone else experienced this with this supplier?

They have changed supplier I think a while back for poor quality hair . The customer service is shocking from them and don’t care and don’t want to help. I refuse to use them anymore. The hair tangles after a few weeks. I use the Brazilian range from euphoria one. I’ve not had one complaint in 4 years and they are always helpful when I contact them. Beauty works are crap I would never recommend them anymore.

Yes! A couple of sets from them I've personally had in and after about 1 week mine went fluffy, bunching up lots it made me cry as I just couldn't do anything with them! I always use good shampoo and conditioner that's suitable for them. I always wash and straighten them before I put them in so they blend better and I did notice when i straighten them there was black hair that seem to melt? I should have known then! But after a month or so the hair seem to calm down and looked nice? ! Very strange! But I will now not have the hair in. I love the colours and how thick it is but I just can't go through the awful bunching again! Xo

I have had a similar experience recently and Im pleased to hear Im not the only one! The quality doesn't seem s strong as before and Im losing confidence. Im going to be switching people over slowly to Remi cachet for a more premium quality and angel Remy for a more affordable option x

Latest posts

Back